Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I could die a happy woman...


This receipt is really hard to read, but I had to take a picture of it anyway! I just paid

$1.63 a gallon for gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could have died of a heart attack when I saw that price! It was only $41 to fill up all 25 gallons of my SUV (nearly a third less than it was last summer). The combination of falling gas prices and cutting our commutes in half with the move have cut our gas bills by almost $400 per month. What a relief... I hope you are all enjoying the lower gas prices as well!

2 comments:

Emily said...

We filled up our van in Saturday for $25! And the price was still $2.10.
Lovin' it!

Unknown said...

It's around $2.30 or so up here... but it's getting better! We're definitely appreciating it... I'm thinking of buying some gas cans and keeping them out back, LOL!