Wednesday, June 4, 2008

There goes Ammon's college fund (Dan in Real Life)...


I'm sure you have heard my complaints in the past about our big beastly SUV we drive. If it were up to me, we would never own such a vehicle. We do, however, need to get our family around in SOME way! We picked the smallest full sized SUV we could find that would fit all eight of us, but it is still a monster. Anyway, I typically have to fill up the SUV once a week. Gas prices here recently hit $4 a gallon. With a 28 gallon tank, that equals out to a whole lot of money! We spend nearly $100 a WEEK for that one car alone, that doesn't even count what we pay for Joe to get around. I figure we are spending almost $600 a month for gas. Isn't it CRAZY?

I think I would really, really, really like to invent an eight passenger motorcycle. Anyone have any good ideas for implementing it? Here is a family of four doing it the cheap way...

No comments: