One thing that we do every single week in Family Home Evening is sing a song called "See Me Run." It is a song from those old Brite records we had when we were kids. Ever since the old days when we had just Ammon and Hannah in our fam, we have sung it as our first song in FHE (we do multiple songs every week, always ending with a nice reverent one). It helps the kids get their wiggles out and they really enjoy it. I think that it may be one of Bekah's favorite times every week. :) As we have added to our family, the song has become more ruckus. This past FHE, I had my camera because we were doing a special one (I'll post on that at some later point...Hannah has a migraine today and is home sick so I will do that tomorrow or something) and decided to film the Boyer Family version of "See Me Run." Here it is for your viewing pleasure...
2 comments:
I'm impressed with how your kids all stay in the same room with "See Me Run". Our kids run all over the place - hall, kitchen, etc. Also, your "drop" was fairly tame (although I noticed you lost some of them out of the room!) Karl literally has to take someone down with him when he drops - and they don't usually go willingly!
Thanks, Boyers, for giving us that fun FHE tradition!
I LOVE the excited shrieking & screaming, LOL! Great singing, btw! :-)
Post a Comment