Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We love our family!

I had so many random pictures of my family that didn't really coincide with any "event" that I decided to devote an entire post to just that. We love and miss them so much! It was great to spend time with them over the holidays.

The only proof you'll get that I was actually in attendance for the entire week
Ammon, James, and Karl take some time for gaming
I caught the photographers (Kerri, Dad, and Donnetta)
Grandpa attempts to beat little girls at the wii :)
Sydney Burton
Aunt Donnetta holds Bekah
Uncle Spence holds Bekah (we seem to pawn her off a lot)
Preston Burton
A classic Spencer face (he and Joe seem to be matching for church)
Hannah and Sydney
Seven months preggo Emily
James and Ammon attempting to escape my photo taking
When I went to check on the kids, I discovered that four kids were trying to sit on Grandpa's lap at the same time. He eventually moved to this new position...
I know the Richards are working on the thumb sucking thing with Karl, but since I am his aunt and don't have to worry about it, I can't seem to resist it when he sticks it in this mouth.
The women played Yahtzee
I love this picture of the guys (even if Dad closed his eyes just to make me mad)
I kept getting pictures of people eating, lol
I was determined to get a smile out of little Preston this trip!
Kerri and her guy
Spence and Joe
Rebekah Boyer
Menfolk in the kitchen (Randon and Joe)
The little girls coloring on Emily's white board

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The one with the men folk in the kitchen looks like Joey is posing for you Lori. It not a bad pose either, is he practicing for something? LOL