Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Family Pictures


When we were in Boise last summer, my mom's friend from work came over and took some family pictures of us. Over conference weekend, my mom brought me the disc with the pictures as well as the BIG family picture we got with the Gibbons fam back in May. It is amazing! So many people all descended from Grandma and Grandpa!!! I thought I would put up some shots from last summer for all to see. I will have to put the big Gibbons one in later, after it is scanned or something. Side note: these pictures are in completely random order. There were literally hundreds of shots and I just sort of grabbed them as I saw them. Sorry about that!!!

Cute cousins, Hannah (8) and Brielle (5)


For some unknown reason, the photographer decided to take a picture of Spence tucking in his shirt. It makes me laugh, though, so I included it. :)

Getting set up in Em and Randon's backyard (we took the pics at their house). Unfortunately, none of the backyard pictures turned out well due to shadow issues
The kids in the front sat amazingly well during the many shots that were taken
Our fam...boy, I love these guys!!!
The Richards fam
Caleb wouldn't sit with the kids, so he is kind of hidden in the back with the big guys
Getting organized (the woman in the black shirt is the photographer, not an unknown member of the family, lol) Hi Kerri!
I think the "looking up" pictures are cute, except maybe I'd close the blinds behind us or something. My dad's white hair is sort of invisible... Funny story...as we were trying to set up for this shot, we realized that Caleb had gone missing. We scoured the Richard's house and yard for him to no avail. Finally someone found him getting a drink in Emily's drinking fountain (yes, Em and Randon have a DRINKING FOUNTAIN in their laundry room! Coolest thing ever!). He had spilled down his pants so all the pictures after that point look like he wet his pants. If you click on this picture, you may be able to see his wetness. :) Two year olds...
I think this picture of Uncle Jake playing with Sydney is just so adorable
The Joe Burton family (a little smaller than the Joe BOYER family)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh - can I just tell you how much better I feel that ours isn't the only toddler-ish kid that HAAAAAAAATES being away from his parents and won't stay with other kids? That pic with Caleb buried up with the adults just set my mind so much more at ease... :-) I should've looked closer the other day, LOL!

The Norton Fam! said...

I do love those pictures! Very family looking but not frumpy family. :) And I love all the matching clothes/hues. Wish our (Derek's and my) family pictures turned out as well. Our lighting is always bad and the kids have weird smiles or are doing something to goof off. Maybe this year we'll have to splurg and get professional ones done. Hmm. . . maybe.