1. We had a super great time at our kids school carnival this weekend. It was just perfect. Of course I forgot my camera. Argh.
2. I've been crazy trying to get caught up in my school work. I fell behind during my teeth stuff and so I've been doing 3-4 hours a day to make up. I have another dentist appointment tomorrow and I am hoping I won't be "out of commission" for too long.
3. I am love, love, loving being in the R.S. Choir. It has also taken up a lot of my time, but it has been so wonderful. I'll try to find time to write more about it later.
4. Joe and I were in first place last week in our family's Fantasy Football league without even watching any NFL football. We're pretty amazing. We wish we could be there at Sunday dinner to rub it in all of your faces (Joe, Spence, Jake, James, and Donnetta!)
5. Boise State beat Oregon and shot into the Top 25 in football! Go Broncos! Living here in "hostile" country, we have had some of our neighbors threatening to take down our BSU flag when we're away, but we will not be intimidated. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment