
A couple of months ago, Rachel and I decided that we needed to get in shape. In an effort to motivate us, we signed up for a 5k race. Much more quickly than we anticipated, the day arrived. Unfortunately for us, we never seemed to have been able to get going on our exercise program! Haha. But we were NOT going to skip this race, so we were there bright and early. We felt like professionals as we took off with the group. We knew we were in trouble, though, when a lady in a wheelchair passed us, lol. We did our best and proudly took...last place!!! Hahahaha. Actually, I came in second-to-last because in the final stretch, I unkindly took off and passed Rachel, lol. Oh well. We would like to try again sometime. Maybe we'll do better. We certainly can only go up from here. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment