true life tales of mischief, mayhem, and a little bit of pixie dust
Monday, August 9, 2010
Happy 70th Wedding Anniversary, Grandma and Grandpa!
A few weeks ago, we had the great pleasure of a visit from Donnetta and James. It was so great to have them as guests (and marvelous guests they were!). They came up to attend the celebration of Grandma and Grandpa Burton's 70th wedding anniversary. Amazing, isn't it? I love having four living grandparents. They are such examples to me and my children. I took a few pictures during the big event, but my camera got on some funny mode and most of the shots were blurry. :( Fortunately, I did get some pictures of us with my sweet Grandparents. We love them.
Having our "picnic"
Joe chats with Grandpa
The Boyer clan with their Great-Grandparents
Love this picture! James with Grandma and Grandpa
Beautiful scenery (although a pain in the backside of my big SUV to get up there!)
No comments:
Post a Comment