Okay, this is my last post of the day...promise! Spence and Kerri are moving to Panama for a few years. Since this was our last chance for all of us to be together for awhile, we decided to do a family picture while we were there. It was so fun to see all the family running around and playing in Em's backyard after we were done that I just had to take some pictures of my own. Of course, I ended up with a million. I had so many cute ones that I just had to share. Sorry if this is so uber long!
I kept marveling about all those Burton family members running around. Crazy to think that in 14 short years we have gone from a family of 7 to a family of 30!!
More of the gang, getting ready for pictures
One of the best things about having a lot of kids is that the older ones are so great with the younger! Addie (eldest) with Ella (youngest)
Addie and Lizzie
There was a lot of ball playing (and bubble blowing). Here are James and Ammon going up for the ball
I love my little man! Caleb Boyer
Donnetta and Emma Sue
Love these girls! Donnetta, Kerri (with baby Alexandra in tow), and Nana
The youngest Richards munchkin...Ella Bella
Emily and her last baby....Helen Bay Richards
Emma Boyer (6), Brielle Richards (7), and Sydney Burton (5).
There are some gorgeous girls in this family. :) Emma, Brielle, Addie, Sydney, Lizzie, Hannah, and Bekah
Sweet girl cousins (Emma, Brielle, Ella, Addie, Sydney, and Lizzie)
"Best Cousins" Aren't they great? (Hannah stood on a basketball hoop so that she would be taller, haha) Addie...tall and blond, Hannah...short and dark-haired.
Hannah and Lizzie hang out while waiting for their picture to be taken
James with Uncle Spence
If I was a little younger and not related, I'd probably marry Preston Burton, haha. Love that guy!
Almost the cutest 4 year old in the world (after my Caleb, of course, hehe)
Katie and Jakey with Em
LOVE this picture of Katie with her cutie baby Jake. Isn't she beautiful?
Kerri with the newest Burton member.... baby Alexandra, born in May
Sydney and Lizzie playing on Emily's fence
Joe, Spence, and Dad
After watching all the big boys, Caleb was desperate to play a little football with his dad. He finally got his shot. :)
Randon, Dad, and Jake (with baby Jake!)
Sweet Sydney Burton...she'll be missed in Panama!
Two handsome Joes chit chatting
Good-lookin' women in this family (you can tell we're not professional photographers by the way we didn't split the way we were facing appropriately, haha)!
No comments:
Post a Comment