Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hannah and Lizzie visit "The Greats"

We had planned to go visit all the great-grandparents one day while my parents were in town but Cabers ended up throwing up. Instead of us all going, my parents just went and took Hannah and Lizzie with them. I love pictures of the kids with their great-grandparents. I know that they are going to be such treasures some day. :) I sent the camera with the kids and left them in charge of it. Unfortunately, they must have become somewhat bored by the time they reached the Gibbons house because they only got one shot of Grandma and none of Grandpa! Crazy kids. They got some wonderful pictures at the Burtons, though.

My awesome Grandpa and Grandma Burton

Lizzie and Great-Grandpa Burton

Cute picture of Hannah with her great-grandma. What really struck me about this picture is how short Grandma is getting! Hannah Bay is a shrimp and Grandma isn't much taller!

Hannah, Lizzie, Great-Grandpa Burton, Great-Grandma Burton, and Grandap

The girls out on the balcony at their Great-Grandma and Grandpa Gibbons condo

The only picture with the Gibbons :) My dad with my sweet Grandma.

The girls had a marvelous time with all the grandparents (the greats and non-greats!)

We love them all so much. My children are so blessed to not only have grandparents but FOUR living great-grandparents! I am so grateful that they have been able to get to know their great-grandparents.

No comments: