Thursday, January 14, 2010
My kids most favoritest, rockingest video ever
I took a video of the guys coming down the hill. They LOVE this video, lol. They will watch it over and over again. In fact, after sledding we all came back to our house for some hot chocolate and games. I noticed little Helaman watching this video on a loop for AGES. They laugh and laugh whenever they watch it.
As a disclaimer...hang in there through the beginning of the video. It gets very shaky for a minute or two, but then it is fine. As the gypers started coming down the hill, I started to worry about my little charges getting hit by the zooming bunch of sledders. I had to move around a bit to gather my little chicks in to me. Thus the shaking.
Watch and see if you can spot Ammon's sled coming out. :)
P.S. The sledders are: Joe, Derek, Ammon, Lizzie, Sarah, and Gideon. Stars of the show :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment