The girls spent the entire day together at Kerri's house. Kerri taught them a group dance and they practiced their talents. We all met at the church for a potluck dinner and the show. It was so much fun and the girls really adored it! Thanks you Kerri for all your hard work!!
Kerri shows the girls the little outfits she sewed for them
Lizzie and Joe
Kerri gave the girls her own trophies left over from her pageant days. Unfortunately, they were all varying sizes. She didn't have enough trophies of all one size for the number of girls in the show. She and Emily discussed the problem but decided it was either different sized trophies or none at all. They decided to give the bigger trophies to the older girls and smaller ones to the younger. Usually Lizzie is very good about going with the flow and not caring about stuff like that, but after the pageant she was a bit sad that her trophy was not as big as Hannah and Addie's. It was a very happy moment for me, though, because after Hannah saw how sad Lizzie was, she offered to trade trophies with her! She gave up her big one to put a smile back on her little sister's face. It really made my day!
It was when I was trying to take a picture of all my girls that I noticed Lizzie getting a bit sad
It was when I was trying to take a picture of all my girls that I noticed Lizzie getting a bit sad
4 comments:
Her name is Eva, I believe
=)
Close, Em, close! Kerri emailed and reminded me that it is AVA!!! Of course! How could I forget??
Oh my gosh, what a great time!!! The kiddos are all SOOOO cute!!! :-)
That was so great of Hannah. So very, very thoughtful. :) I teared up just reading it. (I'm such a girl.)
Post a Comment