Monday, November 9, 2009

There's a Two Year Old in the House!

Last week was Bekars' birthday. Between Halloween and sickness, I hadn't really even given it a thought until that day. Fortunately I had a few presents I got her at some garage sales during the summer stowed away in the garage. She loved them (a big hit birthday!) and I loved that I didn't spend more than $5 total for all three gifts. I didn't have any wrapping paper, but Walmart sacks worked just fine, lol.

It feels incredibly odd to have our youngest be so old (without another baby in the house)! She is getting so big and is kind of like one of the older kids these days. Life is so much easier!

When I wrapped the books and smaller toys into Walmart sacks, Joe didn't blink. When I started wrapping the entire rocking horse thingy in sacks, however, he laughed and laughed.

Bekah was excited
Being Bekah, she quickly decided the horse would be way more exciting if she found new ways to ride it. She likes to stand while riding as well as sitting on the back part.

We love our wild, crazy two year old!

1 comment:

The Allan Family said...

Haa! that is a 6th child!, It sounds so familiar. I dont think they get deprived just cuz the present are yard sale items and wrapped in sacks. With all the love they get from all the siblings, and mom and dad who needs anything else!