Monday, November 30, 2009

Is Aunt Katie having a Baby?

After the football game, the family drove up to Salt Lake City to have a family baby shower for Katie and Jake. At one point, as Katie was opening her presents, Emma leaned over to me and asked, "Is Aunt Katie having a baby?"
"Yes." I answered. "Remember we talked about this?"
"You mean...it was OUR Aunt Katie?"

Haha...we've been to quite a few family baby showers recently, and I guess she was thinking it was another extended family member. It is funny...both Katie and Kerri are pregnant and my kids were cheering and soooo excited when I told them. :) It's too bad we don't live closer or my brothers could have some good babysitters for their kids!

I let Hannah Bay be the photographer for the day and she had so much fun. :) I'm pretty sure she is going to be a MUCH better than I am. My girls are all so much more artistically talented than I am (although that isn't saying much, haha). The pictures are totally in random order. Sorry to be lazy :)

Cute sisters-in-law. My brothers sure did well! I don't know what they did to deserve their great wives! :)Kelli (and Kayla), Melissa, and Molly Bay

My mom chats with Lisa Bay

The girls and I go up the elevator at the condo to visit the menfolk upstairs (we didn't want to miss seeing the Grandpas!)

Aunt Julie with little Luke

Kind of a cool shot Hannah got of Lizzie

Kerri and Sydney

Jenny Bay

I got a shot of my Hannah Bay

The ORIGINAL Bay! Helen Bay :)

Cute little Gracie...funny, but I think I have posts from the baby showers for all these little guys as well, hehe.

This was Hannah's favorite picture she took. Cute Luke
We are sure excited for Jake Jr. to join the family! Congrats to Jake and Katie!! :)

No comments: