Friday, July 3, 2009

For our weekly field trip, I took the kids bowling. It really wasn't my favorite outing! I have taken them before, but there has always been another adult with me. It was just too crazy. It was almost impossible to watch all six kids. It got really crowded and there were people on both sides of us. Caleb and Bekah kept finding their way into other peoples lanes...JUST as they were about to bowl! I had to help the younger kids bowl and try to make sure that Bekars didn't wander off at the same time. It was not pretty. Towards the end, Bekah got cranky 9\(ie. trying to throw a humongous fit on the floor) and I ended up holding her on my hip the rest of the time. It all made me cranky and I felt so mean for grumping at the kids during what should have been a fun day. :( The kids all said it was fun, though, so hopefully they won't remember how irritable I was.



No comments: