Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

December, of course, is about the best time ever! We had such an amazing holiday. Honestly one of the best Christmases we've had in years. I am just going to throw some pictures up for you to enjoy. :) Merry late-Christmas everyone!
Our traditional "dinner by candlelight" early in December

Decorating the tree!
Ammon and Hannah like it just as much as Caleb and Bekah :)

My parents and friend Charisse flew in and we went to the Mo-Tab Christmas concert with them. It was AWESOME! We grabbed a bite to eat first

My hunky husband and his dweeby wife :)

Caleb and Bekah and I attended Emmer's Christmas show at school. Afterwards we got cookies in her classroom. Funny story...for those of you who don't know, I've been doing Weight Watchers since September. At my weekly meeting following this show, my WW leader came up to me and said, "Oh I saw you in my grandsons class this last wee (I guess she was there as well). I noticed that you did NOT eat a cookie. Way to go!" HAHA I didn't even notice her. Thank goodness I had enough control to skip the cookie that day, hehe.

Christmas Eve!!! Emma tracks Santa (while still looking quite sleepy)

We had such fun baking goodies for our friends and neighbors. All six kids and Joe stuck around until they were done. It was great!

Emma and Caleb make almond bark

Joe teaches Hannah how to crush nuts

Lizzie was in charge of the cookies

We made WAAYYY too many peanut clusters...they became the bane of my existence the week following Christmas...too hard to resist!

I love this picture of Hannah and Emma delivering treats (oh and we did NOT have a white Christmas)

We saved some treats for Santa

Getting ready to act out the Christmas story (love preggo Lizzie on the side, hehe)

Caleb the Wise Man (and backup angel...thus the horn, hehe)

My girls in their matching Christmas Jammies

The boys didn't match, but they are still super adorable

Getting excited for Santa to come!

Christmas morning! Ammon got a game :)

Bekah with her pillowpet

Cabers wanted a double lightsaber

Lizzie got a DS

Emmers got a dollhouse (which Bekah has mostly claimed, sigh)

This disaster was mostl

Later on Christmas, my parents came. We had a nice visit with them and even went to see Tangled at the movie theater. All in all, it was a great old time!

No comments: