Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Eating habits of a toddler

Eating with a toddler is always interesting (and usually messy). Here are some recent "first time" food escapades for Rebekah Boyer.

We have had corn on the cob quite a few times this summer. Bekah has discovered she likes the taste, but has a tricky time figuring out how to actually eat it. P.S. The lack of bib on her Sunday dress is COMPLETELY my fault, lol. Joe asked if he should get one or if he should take her dress off and I said no. I figured she was messy from the long day anyway, but I think I was wrong, lol.

She has a tendency to try to eat the ends instead of the middle.


When she finally figured it out, she was very serious about her work :)

One of our favorite summer time treats is a nice snow cone. So yummy and refreshing. For a FHE refreshment recently, we took the kids to pick one out. I blame this mess on Joe. He was the one who suggested we get Bekah a Tiger's Blood kind. I wanted banana. In our credit, we did take her clothes off first.


It took me FOREVER scrubbing her in the bathtub to get this stuff off! I am not kidding. It was terrible! She loved it, though. :)

No comments: