Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lost baby shower photos

I was sitting here in bed today browsing through my husband's laptop and recovering from strep throat, when I happened upon some pictures from my cousin Lisa's baby shower that I thought I had lost. I guess they were on his computer all along. Even though these are from a few months ago, and Lisa's sweet little guy has already arrived, I decided to post them anyway. I love getting together with my extended family. They are just the best!

Lisa (the one for which the shower was held) and her big sister Michelle
Girls of the family! Kelli, Ruth, Melissa, Julie, Annie, and Abby
Our Matriarch...Grandma Gibbons with Molly
I brought along a couple of the fourth generation girls
Molly with her cute little Graham
Julie with two of her cute girls...Annie and Abby
Aunt Ruth as a grandma with Kayla and, um, Ben and Melissa's newest little man (what is his name??...is it Henry?)
Molly read that story to Kayla like a billion times. What patience!
Lounging on the floor with the baby cousins
Shari, Julie, and Annie

1 comment:

Lil Lizzie said...

that was so fun! we need to get together more often :)