Thursday, October 10, 2013

Family pictures

I decided that I was not going to buy school pics for the kids this year, but to just get them done by a great photographer and friend from the ward instead. They ended up being really fun and beautiful. I knew that it was going to be extremely difficult with Zach (considering he screams and cries if anyone talks to him), but didn't have great hopes for either a group shot or any of Zachy. They ended up pretty good, though. These are just the prints with the watermarks still in them, but I wanted to share anyway.

I couldn't believe she got a group shot with everyone looking forward and Zach not having a complete and utter meltdown. :)

Ammon - junior year

Hannah - 8th grade

Lizzie - 6th grade

Emma - 4th grade

Caleb - 2nd grade

Bekah - kindergarten

I cropped Ammon out to see if I could get one with just Zach. Not sure what I think...

My seven kiddos!

No comments: