This post is a total mismash of many of the things that have happened over the past four months. This is absolutely not everything (come on- no pics of my birthday?!? Valentine's Day?? Joe's birthday?? how rude!). Everything is totally not in order either. It is such a wild ride with this family. I love them so much.
As Ammon is finishing his junior year, I am filled with nostalgia, knowing that I only have a little over a year left with all of my kids at home. What a special time. I just hope I can enjoy every single minute of it!
 |
| Caleb shows off his "It's Great to be 8" cookie he got at the start of the year. No, I did not make that. The overly talented people in my ward did. |
 |
| Emma's birthday! She took her amigos to Krispy Kreme to celebrate. :) |
 |
| Double digits! I can't believe my beautiful girl is already 10! |
 |
| Bekah and Ella celebrating Emma's birthday |
 |
| The week after Emma turned 10, Hannah turned 14! She took a few friends (including Lizzie of course!) ice skating. |
 |
| Joe and I escaped for a weekend away from the kids. We went up and took a horse drawn carriage through the snow to a cottage. |
 |
| Here we are during our getaway! |
 |
| My big sister Emily invited me to go to a Boise State Basketball game with her. It was super fun! |
 |
| Joe taught Hannah how to dance in preparation for her first stake dance. Love this picture more than I can say! |
 |
| Lizzie and Zach and I have spent loads of quality time together. She is homeschooling this year and the three of us really know how to party (yes, at Walmart). |
 |
| My two "big" boys. Caleb really looks up to Ammon. He is such a great big brother! |
 |
| As the weather has warmed, we have spent a little quality time outside. I can't believe how big Bekah looks in this picture. What a sweetie. |
 |
| This kid lives to be outside. He would spent all his time there if he could. |
 |
| One day, I took Ammon, Lizzie, and little Zachy to the zoo. We had an epic time. It was very rainy (but fairly warm), so we had most of the place to ourselves. Zach LOVED it. We had such a great time! |
 |
| My baby boy Caleb turned 8! |
 |
| And he was baptized!!! |
 |
| Just had to add this picture because I love my guy! He was so excited for this book to come out. He just couldn't wait to read it! |
 |
| This is a horrible, blurry picture, but I put it up anyway. We were at a "Back to School" night for the middle school. Hannah was eager to help Lizzie find her way around and feel comfortable. They are such good sisters. |
 |
| The kids did some sort of chain one night during FHE. I think we were singing See Me Run, but I can't figure out why they would have been in a chain. They were so cute (with even little Zach in there) that I had to include it |
 |
| Joe's step-mom Rita passed away in January. Here is a picture of the kids with their Grandpa Boyer at the funeral |
 |
| Joey with all of his siblings except one (we missed Paul!) and their dad. What a good looking family. |
 |
| My Hannah is turning into such a lovely young woman! This is on her birthday. |
No comments:
Post a Comment